TOENAIL FUNGUS TREATMENT:Which One is Right? Are you Confused?
Right Nail Fungus Treatment
How to Properly Trim Your Toenails
Maintain healthy feet and toenails by adhering to a proper hygiene routine. This should include washing your feet with soap and water, drying feet thoroughly (in between toes), as well as trimming your toenails. Although most of us do this last part of the routine with no assistance, we’d like to share with you the proper method for trimming your toenails.
This may prevent future ingrown toenails and more serious conditions, such as toenail fungus infections.
Follow the below steps to help avoid these types of uncomfortable foot conditions.
- Wash your feet with soap and water. For particularly tough toenails, soak feet in a warm soap bath for 5 – 10 minutes. Dry nails thoroughly.
- Cut the toenails straight across using nail clippers (preferably) or manicure scissors. Do not cut rounded edges.
- Avoid cutting the nails too short for fear that they may grow into the skin. It is recommended that you trim the toenail so that the edge reaches the tip of the toe.
- File any rough or jagged edges with an emery board to smooth them out. The proper filing technique is to use one long stroke from the side to the center of the nail (rather than back and forth across the nail). Smoothing out the sides of the toenails will prevent them from tearing and breaking.
Avoid picking or tearing your toenails, as this will often create irregular edges that can lead to ingrown toenails. Clean your tools after each use to prevent nail fungal infections. Inspect your toenails for any irregularities (yellowing of the nails, nail thickening or crumbling, possible detachment of nail from the nail bed) that may be signs of a toenail fungus infection or other unwanted condition. If you are suffering from a toenail fungus infection, act early and immediately apply a toenail fungus treatment. To keep the fungus from spreading to other toenails, continue to maintain proper hygiene as you treat the infected toenail.
PROVEN & SAFE NAIL FUNGUS TREATMENTS:
- Fingernail Fungus Infections (116)
- Nail Fungus and Sports (90)
- Nail Fungus and Stress (121)
- Nail Fungus and Vitamins (117)
- Nail Fungus and You (221)
- Nail Fungus Prevention (219)
- Onychomycosis (215)
- Products (1)
- toenail fungus home remedies (131)
- Toenail Fungus Natural Treatments (211)
- Toenail Fungus Symptoms (208)
- Toenail Fungus Treatments (215)
- Uncategorized (5)
- About Our Nail Fungus Treatment Blog
- Amazon Nail Fungus Products
- Avoid Treating Nail Fungus This Way
- Curing Toenail Fungus with Home Remedies
- Different Types of Toenail Fungus
- Different Types of Toenail Fungus & How to Treat Them
- Do You Know How To Treat Toenail Fungus
- Does Toenail Fungus Go Away by Itself?
- Finding the Right Toenail Fungus Treatment Fast
- Funginix: Toenail Fungus Cure That Works!
- Fungisil: Toenail Fungus Treatment
- Home Remedies for Toenail Fungus: Claripro
- How Not To Cure Your Nail Fungus
- How To Find The Right Toenail Fungus Treatment
- How To Treat Toenail Fungus
- Identify Toenail Fungus Early
- Nail Fungus Exposed
- Nail Fungus Treatment: Nail-Rx
- Toenail Fungus Cure: Funginix
- Toenail Fungus Does It Disappear On Its Own
- Toenail Fungus Revealed
- Toenail Fungus Treatment: PurNail
- Toenail Fungus Treatment: PurNail Fungus System
- Toenail Fungus Treatment: Zeta Clear
- Toenail Fungus: Why Is It Difficult To Remove
- Treating Toenail Fungus with Home Remedies
- VIDEO: Zeta Clear Toenail Fungus Treatment
- Why Toenail Fungus Is Hard to Remove
- Zeta Clear Toenail Fungus Fears It!
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009